Blue Pill is probably one of the best oral remedies for impotence. If you are suffering from erectile dysfunction or poor sex drive then it can be for you. Find out your eligibility for this medicine after consulting the doctor. And if you’re prescribed the same and willing to buy Blue Pill then you’re at the right place.
What is Blue Pill?
The Blue Pill is nothing but Sildenafil Citrate 100mg used for enhancing sexual experiences for couples. It is an ideal oral treatment for impotence in males. This prescription drug is also known as a generic Sildenafil tablet which is capable enough for boosting sex drives for up to 5 hours.
Blue Pill is widely popular among adult males suffering from softer erections during sex. It is also preferred by men willing to perform longer and eliminate the symptoms of poor libido. This medicine is used orally once per day and it is safe too. Its efficiency will leave you speechless and your partner impressed. Give it a try & you’ll make for some unforgettable experiences.
Why do men buy Blue Pill Australia?
The former reasons for buying this sex drive booster for men could be…
- It is an FDA-approved ED medicine can use it during the 30s as well as 60s
- Blue pill is a powerful version of the generic Sildenafil tablet
- Fewer chances of adverse effects
- It is not a habit-forming medication
- Men get ready for penetration within 15 – 30 minutes
- Its effectiveness lasts for up to 5 hours
How Blue Pill helps in treating impotence?
Impotence is a common sexual health disorder that is non-curable yet treatable. With this said, you should feel good as Blue Pill is among the most effective impotence medicines for treating the symptoms. Usually, the softness of erections happens due to insufficient blood flow toward the penis. This needs to be overcome with sufficient blood supply and firm erections can appear.
Sildenafil Citrate will wait for sexual stimulation and it’ll then activate. Blue Pill thus boosts blood circulation in the penis by accelerating the cGMP enzyme cycle. It dilates blood vessels in the male genitals and relaxes them. Sildenafil unblocks the arteries supplying blood to the penis for unstoppable blood passing. As a result, men can attain and maintain desired hardness easily. They can extend sexual playtime for up to 5 hours, thanks to the reduced reuptake duration.
When & how to use Blue Pill?
- Blue Pill dosage is taken only once a day. Your dosage can be taken before 30 minutes or an hour of sexual intercourse. If you forget to use it beforehand, take it anytime you remember before penetrations/while romancing so that you get ready timely.
- Swallow one whole pill (without chewing, breaking, or crushing) and drink a glass of water.
- This medicine can be used with or without food. If you want to use it with food then don’t have it with heavy or fatty meals. But if you’re going to take it without meals then kudos! It’ll activate as fast as possible.
- Limit alcoholic beverages for they increase dizziness and it is not good for your health.
- Don’t drive, operate heavy tools, or perform attention-needing tasks after using the dosage.
Blue Pill Side Effects
The side effects of the blue pill are listed below. For as long as the side effects are nominal, you don’t have to worry. If they grow severe or you experience rare side effects then consult your healthcare provider as soon as possible.
- Stomach pain
- Body pain
- Back pain
- Dry mouth
- Flushed face
- Redness of skin
- Irritating skin
- Irregular heartbeat (serious and rare)
- Chest pain (serious and rare)
- Painful erections (serious and rare)
- Erections last for above 5 hours (serious and rare)
- Bloody urine (serious and rare)
Sildenafil may have interactions with the active contents of other medicines. Thus, you should use your existing medicines with blue pills only if verified by the doctor. In case any of your existing medications have clashing reactions then you may have to keep a 2-hour gap for safety.
Here are the common drug interactions of Sildenafil Citrate. Read the list carefully and don’t use any of these medications with the blue pill.
- Heart medicines
- Antifungal medicines
- HIV/AIDS medicines
- Sleeping pills
- Any prescription drug for ED
- Herbal supplements
Warnings & Precautionary Measures
- You need a prescription to buy Blue Pill online. Even if some site offers cheap ED medicines without a prescription, don’t go for it. Besides treating ED or boosting sex drive, you’re supposed to learn the dos and don’ts for handling this medicine properly.
- Some men may get allergies after using this impotence pill. See your doctor if it happens to you.
- Don’t prefer this medicine if you’re allergic to Sildenafil Citrate or using any male enhancer with similar active content.
- Avoid taking this medication if you’re going to drive or use heavy tools after sexual intimacy. It causes dizziness which can increase the chances of accidents.
- Doctors don’t recommend alcohol and grapefruit juice after taking the dosage. Also, avoid caffeine. In case you cannot quit, limit usage to a shot or two.
- Inform your doctor if you’re suffering from any kind of sensitive health issues. It may put your health at risk if you have cardiovascular disease, diabetes, kidney or liver problems, etc.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should not use this medicine. On the contrary, you should know that it is not for females.
- It is not for children under the age of 18 years.
- This medicine requires you to discontinue it strategically. If you stop it suddenly then you can get severe side effects. The withdrawal symptoms can be risky. So, find help from your doctor instead of stopping it whenever you wish.
Blue Pill Reviews
“I was very keen to try blue pill as I cannot afford highly-priced sex drive boosters for men. Thankfully, this medicine is perfect in all ways. If you want to get hard within 15 minutes and want to last for two to three rounds easily then this medicine is what you’re supposed to use. Moreover, it is reliable and safe for your health. You are not at risk of addiction. So, why not! I trust this site a lot whether it is for ED pills or other healthcare drugs. They’re simply the best.”
You don’t require any special storage instructions for this medicine. Simply keep it in a cool and dry place, out of reach of children. That’s it.
1. Does Blue Pill treat premature ejaculation?
No, this is exclusively an oral treatment for impotence and cannot treat any other sexual disorder. In case you’re suffering from early-coming issues then seek help from your doctor for its treatment.
2. What is Blue Pill’s price?
You’ll get Blue Pill prices in Australia with medzsite.com between $57 and $211. We have several pack sizes available with free pills offered on each. In addition, you get coupon code discounts for maximum savings. What are you waiting for? If you have a prescription for this impotence pill already then place your order now!
3. Who cannot use Blue Pill?
Here are the common scenarios when you cannot take this ED medicine:
- Women during pregnancy or breastfeeding should not use ED drugs
- Men with heart disease, kidney or liver disease, diabetes, glaucoma, etc may not be prescribed the same
- Children below the age of 18 years are ineligible for impotence pills
- It is forbidden if you’re already consuming substitute ED pills
- Don’t take this medication if you’re unsure to rest for at least 7 hours after its intake
4. How to use missed doses?
You may forget to use this medicine sometimes. This can make an impact on your overall treatment period if missed dose happens more often. However, missing out on your dose seldom is not an issue. Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. But avoid catching up if you’ll be taking the next planned dose anytime soon.
5. Can you overdose on Blue Pill?
No, overdosing is not an option while undergoing treatment with impotence pills. If you use multiple pills at a time or take it more than once within 24 hours then serious side effects will appear. You may drive rare side effects in no time and sometimes the consequences can be dangerous as a coma too. Call the poison control number if overdosed already.