Are you diagnosed with any depressive or anxiety disorders? Do you live with stress every day? Have you not found any effective oral remedy yet? Cipralex 10 mg is here! This prescription antidepressant and the anti-anxiety drug is all you need for elevating your quality of life.
What is Cipralex 10 mg?
Cipralex 10 mg is a standard dose and an effective oral treatment for several types of depression and anxiety disorders. It is a film-coated tablet prescribed for improving mood and thus enhancing the overall quality of life. This medicine contains Escitalopram (SSRI drug) as the major ingredient which interferes with serotonin in the brain and treats the above-mentioned mental illness.
Patients with depression and anxiety disorders can improve their overall quality of life with this medicine. Besides this, it helps them fall asleep by leaving worries at bay and relieving stress too.
Note: Don’t start or stop using this medicine without medical guidance. Avoid sharing it with anyone with the same symptoms as yours.
Cipralex 10 mg Uses
This oral remedy is an excellent treatment for:
- Anxiety disorders (panic disorder with or without agoraphobia)
- Depression (even if followed by major depressive episodes)
- SAD (social anxiety disorder)
- GAD (generalized anxiety disorder)
- OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder)
How does Cipralex 10 mg tablet improve symptoms of depression and anxiety?
Escitalopram is the major active ingredient of this medicine. It belongs to the class of drugs called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). This medicine works by increasing levels of serotonin in the human brain. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter responsible for improving mood. As a result, the symptoms of depression and anxiety are overlapped with mood improvements and the patient starts feeling better.
When & how to take Cipralex 10 mg dosage?
- This starter dose is recommended to use at a fixed time daily. You may be suggested to take an Escitalopram tablet once in the morning or evening.
- It can be used with or without food.
- You should swallow it as a whole (don’t chew, break, or crush) for optimum effectiveness. Drink a glass of water.
- Avoid using multiple pills to make up for skipped doses. If you forget to take any dose then simply continue with the next scheduled dosage.
- If required, your doctor will increase the dose to 20mg. You don’t need to overdose or use multiple pills at a time for faster improvements.
Cipralex 10 mg Alternatives
Here are the top substitutes for this medicine. Please use any of them only upon prescription.
- Escigress 10
- Esopram 10
- Rexipra 10
- Censpram 10
- Taloprex 10
- Depranex 10
Many antidepressants cause side effects and so does Cipralex 10 mg. The side effects of this medicine can range from mild to severe. Discuss the risks and benefits of this medicine with the doctor before starting your treatment. Below are the side effects to consider. Also, they have been experienced by 1% of people only. So, don’t worry. Contact your healthcare provider if these side effects last longer and do not improve.
- Dry mouth
- Loss of appetite
- Joint pain
- Low libido
- Erectile dysfunction
- Difficulty in attaining orgasm
- Upset stomach
- Excessive sweating
- Irregular heartbeat
- Runny nose
Precautionary Measures & Necessary Warnings to Consider
- Buy Cipralex 10 mg online or use this medicine upon prescription only. Don’t buy it without checking the ingredients.
- This medicine is not for people allergic to any of its active ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of bleeding disorders, poor bone health, diabetes, glaucoma, kidney or liver disease, etc.
- Health issues like seizures, epilepsy, serotonin syndrome, etc may not allow patients to use this medicine.
- It is unsafe for children below 18 years and is selectively prescribed among elderly patients over 65 years.
- Don’t use it during pregnancy or breastfeeding until discussed these medical conditions with the doctor & advised.
- Avoid stopping your treatment midway. It usually takes around 2 to 4 weeks for this medicine to work. If you don’t see any improvements after your treatment period is over then talk to your doctor.
It is not advisable to have alcohol, grapefruit juice, or alcoholic beverages while using this medicine. Antidepressants let you sleep and so does alcohol make you dizzy. Excessive dizziness or drowsiness is adverse to your health.
You can have this medicine with or without food as it does not have any food restrictions.
Inform your doctor if you have any health issues like:
- Low sodium levels in the blood
- Easy bruises or bleeding
- Eye problems like glaucoma
- History of any other mental illness
- Experience of suicidal thoughts or behavior in the recent past
This antidepressant may not be prescribed to patients with such health concerns. It can be risky for them to handle this medicine.
Below are a few of the many medicines that have interactions with Cipralex. Don’t use any of them with this medication and inform your doctor of your current medicinal intake.
- Multivitamin supplements
- John’s Wort
- Tricyclic Antidepressants
- Thyroid replacements
- Vitamin E
Where do you buy authentic Cipralex 10 mg tablets?
Medzsite.com is your very own pharmaceutical store where you get to buy hundreds of medicines of genuine quality. Most users are concerned regarding quality issues while buying medicines online but not with us as we have quality-assured medications only.
You know you’ll see improvements with Cipralex 10 as you buy promising quality at unbeatable prices. We would rather help you with high-quality medications than just describing here. Order yours now!
When to stop using Cipralex 10 mg?
It is not advisable to stop it suddenly as it will directly affect serotonin levels in your brain. In addition, you may experience withdrawal symptoms like nausea, headache, agitation & insomnia.
Some patients experience second-phase side effects like depression, anxiety, memory problems & lack of focus after a few weeks. Talk to your doctor if you face any such symptoms.
Storage & Disposal Information
- This film-coated tablet should be stored between 15 and 25 Degrees Celsius.
- Store it away from moisture, heat & sunlight.
- Keep your medicine out of reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does Cipralex 10 mg kick in?
It takes around 2 to 4 weeks for patients to see improvements in the symptoms of anxiety or depression. As it works by increasing serotonin in the brain, it takes time for your body to adjust to this medicine. Thus, the average wait time is one month for experiencing relief.
Can I use Cipralex 10 mg for stress relief?
This medicine belongs to the class of drugs called SSRI antidepressants. It is suggested for improving mood and several types of depressive disorders. Thus, you can expect it to improve stress to some extent.
Does Cipralex 10 mg help you sleep?
Cipralex helps patients with depression and anxiety disorders sleep well by regulating serotonin levels. It may improve sleep among patients not experiencing such disorders but disturbed sleep. Talk to your healthcare provider if you’re willing to use it for improving sleep.
What are the rare side effects of Cipralex 10 mg tablets?
Some rare side effects of Cipralex 10 mg include symptoms like a pounding heartbeat, aggression, agitation, hallucinations, confusion, etc. In exceptional cases, they can be as adverse as loss of personal identity. Inform your doctor if you feel any of these at the initial stage.
When do you start feeling improvements with Cipralex 10 mg?
Before starting treatment with this or any other antidepressants, you should know they take around 2 to 4 weeks for showing improvements. Hence, they may not work from day one and you can still feel the symptoms as before. Don’t lose patience and keep using this medicine as indicated. You’ll experience improvements soon.
There are no reviews yet.