Restful sleep is a treasure that not everybody holds. Whether you talk about waking up in a fresh mood, meeting your weight loss goals, or simply improving your physical and mental wellness, sleep plays a crucial role. Sadly, it is becoming an underrated part of our lives due to the hustle and overly dedicated screen time. Living a sleep-deprived lifestyle or getting insufficient sleep over time can increase the risk of chronic health issues. SLEEP IS IMPORTANT, PERIOD!
In your battle with sleeplessness and managing the symptoms, Dayvigo is your best oral remedy. This sleeping pill is all you need to start sleeping faster, remain asleep for a longer duration & ensure restful nighttime sleep. With this said, we’ll take you on a quick tour of this highly recognized sleep disorder medication.
What is Dayvigo?
Dayvigo is a sedative-hypnotic drug used for treating insomnia (a sleep disorder). People having short-term insomnia (i.e. prevailing from the past 7 to 10 days) may be prescribed this medication for getting a restful sleep at night. It allows the user to fall asleep quickly and remain asleep for at least 7 to 9 hours. Consult your healthcare provider if you have such symptoms of insomnia and get it prescribed. At the same time, avoid using this medicine if you are not prescribed it.
It is important to get a treatment plan and use this medicine for that specific period only. Using it haphazardly or unnecessarily beyond the suggested period might lead to addiction.
What is Dayvigo used for?
The main Dayvigo uses include improvements in the sleep health of the user. It is prescribed for treating insomnia (prevailing from the last 7 to 10 days). Users expect this medicine to make them fall asleep faster and ensure restful sleep during the night.
What are the ingredients in Dayvigo?
Lemborexant is the main ingredient of this medicine. It belongs to the sedative-hypnotics class of drugs. This medicine may contain other non-active ingredients too. Check the full list on the product label.
How does Dayvigo work?
The key component of this medicine (Lemborexant) works by slowing down brain activities. Being a central nervous system depressant, this medicine decreases brain activities so that the user feels sleepy in no time after the dosage. Finally, he gets to sleep faster and can stay asleep throughout the night.
Before you take Dayvigo
Here are a few things to keep in mind before taking your dosage:
- Use this sleeping pill only if you are prepared to rest for the next 7 to 9 hours.
- Either use your dosage immediately after dinner or 15 – 30 minutes before bedtime. This shall make it work faster and induce sleep effectively.
- Only take this sleep-promoter drug if you’ll not be performing any attention-needing activities right after. Otherwise, avoid using this medicine if you have to drive vehicles or use machinery.
- The pill should not be used by chewing, crushing, or breaking otherwise the overall effectiveness of this drug shall decline.
- In case your symptoms of insomnia don’t improve after 7 to 10 days of treatment, inform your healthcare provider. Though it is supposed to improve sleep within this duration, seek medical help if required.
- Avoid using this medicine with alcoholic beverages because they escalate drowsiness. The user may enter a condition like passing out.
- Limit caffeinated beverages during your treatment period as it has contradicting effects with this medicine.
- Stop using this medicine as guided by the physician. Continuing its usage for a prolonged period can cause addiction.
Dayvigo Dosage: How should I take Dayvigo?
Take Dayvigo exactly as guided by the physician. It should be used as one pill per day for the indicated treatment period.
Ideally, it is used immediately after dinner or a few minutes before bedtime. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
Try to use this medicine at a fixed time daily to maintain its effectiveness.
What happens if I miss a dose?
If any dose is missed someday, avoid using it in the middle of the night or as two pills during the next dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Do not increase your dosage. Take this medicine in the prescribed amount only. If overdosed, it would be difficult to wake the user.
Effectiveness and Benefits
This sleeping aid pill is a legitimate remedy for managing sleep disorders like insomnia. Though it is mostly prescribed for managing symptoms of short-term insomnia i.e. sleeplessness prevailing from the last 7 to 10 days, it may help with chronic insomnia too. The patient is unable to sleep or cannot sleep for the ideal duration of around 8 hours amidst insomnia. This drug helps induce sleep faster (within a few minutes) and ensures the user gets peaceful sleep during the night. Needless to say, it alleviates symptoms of insomnia and allows the patients to lead an improved daytime routine.
Who should not take Dayvigo?
- Patients having sleep disorders other than insomnia like narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea, etc should avoid taking this drug. Dayvigo can make sleep habits worse among such patients.
- It is a proven remedy for short-term insomnia and chronic insomnia if prescribed. So, don’t use this medicine if you are not prescribed with the same.
- Users allergic to Lemborexant should not take this medication. See the full list of active and non-active contents before using this drug.
- This medicine should not be used if you are about to attempt attentive activities right after the dose. In other words, users should avoid using this medicine if they are not sure to rest for at least 8 hours after the dosage.
- It should not be taken by pregnant or breastfeeding women before disclosing such medical conditions to the healthcare provider. The effects of Lemborexant during pregnancy and breastfeeding are unknown.
- Dayvigo is not for children below 18 years. Never use it for adolescents.
- If this sleeping pill is used beyond the suggested treatment period, habit-forming shall happen. It might be difficult to reverse this addiction.
- Inform your healthcare provider with your medical history, allergies, surgeries, and medicines you are taking currently.
- This medicine may not be prescribed if the user is already taking other sleeping aid pills. Also, the treatment with sleep-promoter pills should be stopped before starting treatment with this medicine.
- Talk to your doctor if you have a history of any sensitive health issues (heart, kidney, liver, diabetes, glaucoma, blood pressure, etc) before starting treatment with this medicine.
- It is essential to take this medicine for a limited period only. If used beyond prescribed limits, it will be habit-forming.
Dayvigo Side Effects
Reach out to your healthcare provider if you notice any abnormalities right after the dosage. In case some mild to moderate symptoms appear, you can wait for them to subside. Here are the commonly reported side effects of Dayvigo:
- Suicidal thoughts or behaviour
Tell your doctor if you are taking any medicines already before your treatment begins with this drug. Prepare a list of OTC or prescription drugs that you take and those you are allergic to. Also, let them know if you are using any sleeping aid pills. They shall share necessary guidance on how to manage those drugs along with this medication.
“After the death of my mother, I was numb. This incident of my life left me in deep grief and I was unable to cope. Insomnia hit me and 15 days passed like anything. Suddenly, my health decline began and I needed an effective sleeping pill. My physician suggested Dayvigo 5mg which helped me regulate sleep in a week.”
“My hustling lifestyle made me money-minded and I never realized I was pushing quality sleep at the bottom of the stack. I needed quality sleep because insomnia took a toll on my health. It was Dayvigo 10 that saved me!”
- Store this sleeping pill at a temperature between 15 and 30 Degrees Celsius. Do not store it near moist areas, under direct heat, or sunlight.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
For the latest price chart, scroll above. At Medzsite.com, the price for 5mg starts just at $42 while you can purchase a 10mg dosage starting at just $58. For more benefits, we have a 20% discount available which can be availed using code MS20.
Amongst tonnes of oral remedies available for improving insomnia, Dayvigo is a handy treatment. It is used for the short term only and treats short-term insomnia effectively. This drug allows users to regulate sleep routines within a short span. As a result, the positive impacts can be observed in other aspects of life and even with the physical and psychological health of the user.
If you are already prescribed this medicine, buy Dayvigo Australia or Dayvigo USA at Medzsite.com. Not only do we sell this sleeping pill at competitive prices but the best quality is guaranteed.
Is Dayvigo addictive?
Unlike a lot of sleeping aid pills that are addictive, Dayvigo does not make the user dependent on the drug. Thanks to its non-habit-forming potential, it is prescribed to patients for long-term treatment too. This medicine mainly targets the orexin system for regulating the sleep-wake cycle naturally. Thus, drug dependence does not occur.
How to use Dayvigo Tablet?
This medicine should be used according to the prescription & medical guidance. Generally, it is taken once per day before bedtime. You can have it with or without dinner. Simply avoid crushing, chewing, or breaking the pill to retain its effectiveness.
What should I avoid while taking Dayvigo?
Avoid performing attention-needing activities (such as driving, using machinery, etc), consuming alcohol and any kind of alcoholic beverages, having caffeinated drinks, etc. In short, don’t perform any task that requires undivided focus or have beverages that elevate dizziness and drowsiness.
Is Dayvigo a controlled substance?
This drug is not classified as a controlled substance and is available only on a prescription. It is prescribed considering the overall medical health of the user and so should not be attempted without consulting a medical professional.
Is Dayvigo suitable for chronic insomnia?
Dayvigo is a sleep-promoting medication that treats sleep disorders by addressing the root causes. Therefore, it becomes a frontline treatment for managing persistent sleep problems. In case you are diagnosed with chronic insomnia, ask your doctor if this medication can align with your sleep improvement goals.
How much does Dayvigo cost?
The cost depends on the dosage strength, the quantity you want to purchase, and the manufacturer/vendor you buy it from. At Medzsite.com, you can avail of 5mg and 10mg dosages starting at just $42 and $58 respectively. Get the benefit of a 20% flat discount with Dayvigo Coupon code MS20. Claim it now!
Is Dayvigo Safe?
Yes, it is among the safest and most well-tolerated drugs. Dayvigo generic is safe provided that it is consumed according to the prescription and instructions shared by the physician. Consult your healthcare provider at regular intervals to monitor sleep improvements so any alterations can be suggested if desired.
Is Dayvigo a Good Sleeping Pill?
Dayvigo sleeping pill is a renowned treatment for getting rid of sleep disorders like insomnia. It allows users to restore their regular sleep patterns without fear of addiction. For most users, this medicine has proved to be effective as expected without causing any severe side effects.
Does Dayvigo help with all sleep disorders?
Though Dayvigo is not for every sleep disorder, it helps in addressing symptoms of many sleep health issues. In case the patient is suffering from insomnia or is unable to maintain sleep, it turns out to be a versatile approach for encouraging sound sleep. Discuss your sleep health improvement goals with your healthcare provider to find out if it is the best medication for you.