If you’re affected by any microorganism infection then Fucidin Cream Australia can be for you. It is undoubtedly one of the best & highly effective antibiotic creams you’ll ever use. This ointment or cream belongs to the class of drugs used for antibacterial skin preparation. It can be used by adults and children. Let us have a detailed look before you buy Fucidin Cream online.
What is Fucidin Cream?
Fucidin Cream is nothing but Fusidic Acid Cream IP (2% w/w) used as an antibiotic cream. It is usually prescribed for improving skin infections caused by staphylococcal bacteria. The infections could be any like impetigo, grazes, infected cuts, infected dermatitis, etc.
This cream is highly effective as it promotes healing faster by stopping the growth and spread of infecting bacteria. It kills the germs and also foetus bacteria so that they’re destroyed and flushed off the body.
Fucidin Cream Uses
It can be prescribed for bacterial infections affecting only a small area of the body. In case it is more widespread then antibiotic tablets or liquid medicine can be prescribed along. Your doctor may prescribe this cream along with an anti-inflammatory agent if your skin is infected and inflamed too.
Who can use it and who cannot?
- Fusidic acid cream can be used by adults and children prescribed with the same by a licensed medical care provider. It is mostly safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding too.
- It may not be for people having allergies to Fusidic acid or already using medicines that may clash with this cream.
Buy Fucidin Cream Australia: Best Antibiotic & Skin Infection Treatment Ointment
We’re here with 100% genuine healthcare medications for you to buy & improve your medical health conditions respectively. Fucidin Cream is one of the hottest-selling products on the site and we highly recommend buying it upon prescription only. If you’re interested in buying the same and don’t know where to get it to form then cart it now! We’re here to take care of your budget as well as other concerns related to healthcare supplies. Meanwhile, you’ll enjoy express shipping.
How does Fucidin Cream work?
Fucidin Cream contains Fusidic Acid as major active content. It is a strong and powerful antibiotic that treats several types of skin infections in a short period only. This cream does so by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins that are essential for the survival of bacteria. As a result, the growth and spread stop in no time. Moreover, it kills the bacteria so that they don’t regrow and flush off the body completely. So, once your infection is gone, there is no way it can return anytime soon.
How to apply Fucidin Cream?
Before you use it…
- Disclose your ongoing medicines with the doctor. This cream may not be suitable if you’re using any contradicting drugs so it is important to discuss your medicines beforehand.
- Inform your doctor if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding. It is usually safe during such medical conditions for women.
- Tell your healthcare provider if you’ve used any antibiotic cream or ointment before and experienced allergies.
This is how you apply it…
- Refer to the instructions provided by the manufacturer properly. Also, mind the application guidelines given by the doctor while applying the cream.
- Wash and rinse your hands with soap and water before handling the cream.
- Open the cap and release a bit of cream on the affected area. Rub it gently to let the Fusidic acid sit on the skin perfectly. Only a thin layer should be applied.
- Apply it 3 to 4 times a day or as indicated by your physician.
- Wash and rinse your hands with soap and water after applying the cream. Avoid this step only if you’re using the cream for treating your hands.
Note: This cream is usually suggested to apply for a week or longer based on the type of bacterial infection to treat. Avoid applying it for more than 10 days unless instructed by the doctor.
What if you think Fucidin Cream isn’t working?
- Your skin will supposedly improve after the first few days of application. In case you don’t observe any improvements as expected then consult your doctor. It may happen when an infection has become resistant to a particular antibiotic or any alternative treatment is required.
- You should see the doctor if the infection isn’t gone after the course of treatment ends.
- Some skin infections are contagious and can easily spread by touching. To avoid this, take precautionary measures like using clean towels every time, washing and rinsing hands before using cream, etc.
- Make sure the Fusidic Acid Cream does not get into your eyes in case you’re applying it on the face. In case it gets into your eyes then rinse it off immediately with tap water.
Side Effects of Fucidin Cream
Fucidin Cream usually causes very minimal skin irritations. They’re very mild and not troublesome. Patients rarely experience any severe allergic reactions. In case you develop rashes then contact your medical care provider before proceeding with the treatment. Also, if any symptoms develop besides those instructed by the doctor then contact them as soon as possible.
Warnings & Precautionary Measures
- Never use this cream or ointment without consulting the doctor. You need to find out whether it is the best suitable treatment for the infection respectively.
- Fucidin Cream is for applying on the skin & external use only. If swallowed accidentally then contact the emergency helpline number immediately.
- In case you’ll be undergoing surgery or dental treatment soon then inform your doctor before starting the treatment.
- If you’re using any medicines or prescribed medicines after starting the treatment then inform the doctor regarding Fucidin cream.
- Never share this medicine with other people regardless of whether them having similar symptoms.
- Avoid using it beyond the expiry date.
- Don’t use this medicine after the suggested treatment period.
Fucidin Cream Reviews
“I think Fucidin Cream is extremely safe as I haven’t experienced any side effects after using it for a month regularly. However, I suggest applying it sparingly on feet if you have concerns regarding side effects. I had to take oral antibiotics besides applying them externally. This cream was used upon prescription for the beginning of my infection. Luckily, I recovered faster.”
- Keep Fucidin Cream at a temperature below 30 Degrees Celsius
- Place it in a cool and dry space & out of sunlight areas
- Make sure it does not get into the hands of children
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need a prescription to buy Fucidin Cream?
Yes, you’ll have to produce a prescription if you’re interested to buy Fucidin Cream.
2. Is Fucidin an antibiotic or steroid cream?
It is an antibiotic cream that is prescribed for a wide range of skin infections caused by bacteria or microorganisms.
3. Can Fucidin Cream cause skin allergies?
Some patients may get some skin irritations but that’s quite common and moderate only. It even happens with 1 in 100 patients. So, sit back and relax!
4. How long it is safe to use Fucidin Cream?
The ideal treatment period with Fucidin Cream is 7 to 10 days. However, it may be longer for some patients depending on the infection.
5. Is it safe to apply Fucidin Cream on an open wound?
Firstly, you’re supposed to clean the open wound with clear water. Pat dry the infected area with a soft cotton cloth or tissue. Apply Fucidin Cream as a thin layer on the affected area/directly to the wound. You may then apply a clean dressing over it.